One Piece fans are eagerly waiting for the official release of chapter 1056. Although the chapter is yet to be officially released, some early spoilers for the upcoming chapter have surfaced online. Well, here’s everything you need to know about the upcoming manga chapter.
Thanks to Etenboby on Worstgen and Redon from MangaHelpers
One Piece chapter 1056 is titled “Cross Guild”. On the cover of the chapter, we see Katakuri and Oven vs Germa.
– The information about the organization “CROSS GUILD” appears in the newspaper, where we can see a poster with Buggy, Crocodile and Mihawk, and organization’s logo.
– Buggy put bounties on Marine’s heads
– NO bounties are revealed in this chapter
– Caribou hears a conversation from the Straw Hat crew about Pluton.
– Caribou: “First Poseidon and now Pluton!? I must tell THAT PERSON at once.” We don’t know who THAT PERSON is, but it’s most likely Blackbeard.
– Neko and Inu are staying in Wano, and they choose Carrot as their successor to lead the Minks.
– Luffy, Kid and Law are set off in different routes, like it was explained in Fishman Island. Kid leaves Wano but it is not to go after Shanks, Kid will search “a man with a burned mark” who seems to hold some hint about One Piece.
– Momonosuke and Kinemon get up and realize that Luffy and his crew are about to leave Wanokuni. Straw Hat crew said goodbye to everyone except Momonosuke and Kinemon.
– Shinobu is beautiful again thanks to Aramaki’s attack. Shinobu becomes Tama’s mentor. Luffy promises Tama that she can become his nakama when she can use Ninjutsu.
– In the final page we see Yamato standing at the castle roof, Yamato is about to run to where Luffy and his crew are.
– Jump Break next week (No chapter for any of the SJ mangas)