One Piece is the legendary treasure said to be of unimaginable value. It was said to be hidden somewhere deep in the Grand Line by the late Pirate King Gol D. Roger. No one except the surviving members of the Roger Pirates actually knows where and what the great treasure is.
Of course, One Piece fans would also like to know what it really is? Recently, we have received some information about the One Piece treasure. During the Saudi Anime Expo, Shinji Shimizu revealed some big info about the future of One Piece, as well as the One Piece treasure. Here are the big things that he said during this interview:
– Toei Animation senior director and producer said he knows the One Piece Treasure and at the end of the story. Fans will be sadder and more impactful than Ace’s death. (The end being sadder than Ace’s death is no surprise. Even with a great happy ending it will be sad because it’s the end of this godlike journey).
-At the end of Wano arc, fans will have information and picture about what One Piece is.
– He said that he can triple confirm that One Piece will end in 5 years along with Oda and his editor.
– He also hyped up the Luffy vs Kaido fight for the anime. In my opinion, I think it would be much better than the Luffy vs Katakuri fight because of how much he hyped it which is special.
– Shinji Shimizu also said “Yes I would love to do the cover stories in the anime however at the moment we are very busy with how eventful the Wano arc adaption is going but hopefully we will get to them in the future.”
– And the fight between Luffy and Kaido and Big Mom will be amazing.