One Piece Chapter 1033 is all set to release this Sunday. Fans are waiting for the release of the upcoming chapter. Thankfully, some early spoilers for the upcoming chapter have surfaced online. And here’s what we know about it.
Thanks to Redon from Arlong Park Forums.
One Piece Chapter 1033 Title, “Shimotsuki Kozaburo”. The chapter will continue to show us the battles between Zoro and King, Sanji and Queen.
– Zoro attacks King directly, but there is an explosion.
– We will see Sanji vs. Queen.
– Queen: “That guy is a survivor of the Lunaria tribe, which was wiped out. A monster that can survive in any environment in the world. In ancient times they were called “Gods”!”
– Sanji: “Why did they exterminate them?”
– Queen: “Ask him!!”
Zoro Vs. King.
Zoro managed to survive the explosion because he defended himself with color of armament. He attacks King with his “Shishishi Sonson” but it does nothing to him. King fights back.
Zoro’s swords begin to fall off the island, then he remembers something from his past. He remembers Hitetsu’s words about Kuina, and Enma’s sword being created by Shimotsuki Kozaburo.
– This part is very long, but the Korean leaker sums it up.
– Zoro: So why did a Wano Kuni sword end up in the East Blue?”
– Kozaburo said that each sword has its own personality.
– Weak swordsmen who are not able to control swords are afraid of them and that is why they say they are cursed.
– Zoro later discovered that Shimotsuki Kozaburo was Kuina’s grandfather.
– Zoro: “What I lack is strength!!”
– Is it possible that Oden was able to use you easily even when you absorbed so much haki? Huh, Enma?”
The Beast Pirates attempt to attack Zoro.
– Zoro: “What should I do? Should I regulate my haki? No… I’ll give you what you want!”
The Beast Pirates who were going towards Zoro faint.
– King: “Are you really going to try to become a “King”?
– Zoro: “Of course…I have a debt to fulfill with my captain and my best friend!”
The chapter is much better than it seems in the spoiler, there is a lot of text and a lot of cool images.