One Piece Chapter 1029 is set to be released this Sunday, following a one-week break. Although the chapter is yet to be officially released, some of the latest information regarding the upcoming chapter has been revealed. Now, we will be sharing them with you in this post. If being spoiled is not for you, I suggest that you stop reading the post here. However, if spoilers don’t bother you, we can get started.
Thanks to Redon from Arlong Park Forums. One Piece Chapter 1029 is titled “Tower.”
– Queen says Judge once said he wanted to create humans with “exoskeletons”, with great power and endurance and a “heart of ice” without feelings.
– Sanji is still shocked with the changes his body is undergoing and leaves because he needs time to think.
– Queen chases him by saying to show him the raid suit.
– Kid has severe headaches and is about to be defeated by Big Mom.
– There are some battle scenes of the fight between Kid, Law and Big Mom.
– We will also see the fight between Killer and Hawkins.
– Kid’s headache is caused by Hawkins, who is headbutting himself.
– In this part there is a long conversation between the two, at the end Killer says he has 2 questions for Hawkins. Question 1: What if the damage you do has nowhere to go?
– Hawkins replies that the damage is going to go to Kid, then Killer cuts off his left arm.
– Hawkins says why he has cut off his arm, if the damage is going to go for it…
– Killer: “Kid has no left arm.”
– Question 2: How many lives do you have left if I remove Kid’s straw dolls? Hawkins: “Congratulations, that was the last one.”
– Hawkins draws the card of “Tower” from his cards. But Killer defeats him.
– “Tower” means “the collapse of the old” and a hidden meaning of the card is “a new path”.
– Killer: “Go ahead, mate!”
NO BREAK NEXT WEEK