The much-awaited fight between Yamato and Kaido will finally happen in One Piece Chapter 1016. The previous chapter ended with a major cliffhanger featuring these two, so all eyes are now on them.
Fortunately, we just received the spoilers and basic summary of the upcoming chapter, so we will be sharing them with you in this post. Although not much, we can somehow know what will happen in the upcoming chapter.
One Piece Chapter 1016 Spoilers:
Chapter 1016 title, “It’s Tama!!”.
– The title of the chapter seems to refer to the first sentence that Tama says when speaking to the entire island.
– CP0 says that since the Pleasures and Waiters switched samurai’s side, the number is now 20,000 warriors in Kaido’s side Vs. 7,000 warriors in samurai’s side.
– Nami Vs. Ulti. Ulti basically dodged Nami’s attack, but thanks to Zeus the attack chased Ulti.
– Zeus asks Nami to give him a new name. Nami calls him “Wata” (cotton), but Zeus doesn’t like it and keeps calling himself Zeus.
– Usopp catches Bao Huang and tells Tama she must talk to all the island with Marys. We don’t see Bao Huang’s face in this chapter.
– Besides that and Nami’s part, the rest of the chapter is people commenting on how the battle is going.
Yamato Vs. Kaido at the end of the chapter.
– There seems to be a reason to why Kaido is in Wano.
– Kaido transforms into a dragon to climb up and then uses his hybrid form.
– Yamato and Kaido are on the roof of the dome.
– Yamato: “I’m going out to the sea with Luffy. But before that we will kick you out of Wano kuni first!!”.
– Kaido: “Don’t think I’m gonna go easy on you, Yamato!!”.
– Yamato says at the end: “I can’t defeat you, but I’ll fight until Luffy returns”.
– The final clash is a Haki clash between them.
– Break Next Week.
We will bring more details very soon. Until then, stay tuned and keep reading for all the latest updates!