According to Viz, One Piece Chapter 1037 will be released on January 21, 2022. However, scans for this chapter might be released on Friday next week. Today, some early spoilers for the upcoming chapter have surfaced online. So, I will be sharing them with you in this post. Here’s what we know about the next chapter.
Thanks to Redon from Arlong Park Forums.
One Piece Chapter 1037 is titled “Shuron Hakke” which would roughly translate as “Eight Trigrams Dragon Sake”, it is a variant of Kaidou’s Raimei Hakke (Eight Trigrams Thunder).
– The end of the festival is approaching in the “Capital of Flowers”.
– We will see the fight between Luffy and Kaidou.
– Kaidou drinks sake during the battle. Alcohol makes Kaidou go through several phases in his fight against Luffy: sad, crying and angry.
– The “Shuron Hakke” seems to be a drunken Kaidou technique.
– Kaidou: “Gundari: Ryuseigun”
– Luffy: “Gomu Gomu no Roc Gatling”
At Castle of Pangea in Mary Geoise.
– The Gorosei talks about catching Nico Robin.
– We see Government warships near Wanokuni.
– Someone from the fleet informs the Gorosei that they see a shadow.
– The Gorosei says that it is not possible, that even for them it is a legend, and that it had not awakened in the last centuries.
– The Gorosei ends up talking about a Devil Fruit and that they have given that fruit another name to hide his true name. (It’s not the Gomu Gomu no Mi according to the leaker)
– The chapter ends by revealing the identity of that shadow seen by the government ships in the Wanokuni Sea. (It’s a HUGE shadow).